Thursday 19 May 2011

next step to the serious relationship in life..

so happy to see some of my friends are already married..have kids berlori2..then have a good husband to take care of...so suweettt....(^___^) still wondering when is my time will come...huhu..gedik la plk kan...haha...well..i'm a girl meh...i am 24 years old..damn..it is suitable age for me to get engaged or married..but.Tuhan still didn't give me any hint who am i gonna married...maybe mase belum tiba lagi..i think so...
haha...emm..seeing my mates all have their lives..relationship..family...kids...waaaa....nk kawin jugaakkk~~~!! xkiraaa~!! i am really tired of bcinta saje..seeking love is bored to me..jgn la ade kate bcinta tu best...bcinta n at the end married...to best...klu bercinta tp xtau arah tuju n xnampak mane hujungnya..better dont try...yelaa...cakap berdasarkan pengalaman kan...hahaha

erm....what else am i gonna say....everyday i pray to God to give me a really good man in my life..than can be a very good husband for me...n my kids...have a wonderful life..xksh la kaye or miskin..i don't mine...for me...dah kawin t..ssh sng same2...tu je...

puas dah aku ni bebel2...sape je yg larat dengar aku bebel...hahaha....welll.....i've to wait till the time come...huuu

No comments:

Post a Comment